Who and what YAHAWAH is.
Shalawam Yadah Peace on to you my Family This teaching is not for the christian, nor for edom, nor the heathen. This teaching is Raq Ha BanYam YaSharahla, Gam ha Israelite Ashar zanah Mayan Ha ABBA YaHaWah HaHaWaAH AhLaw Ahl,La Yaysh Yawsaf Shawab LaThaWak Ha ABBA YaHaWah AHaYah Gaal, This Teaching is for the 12 Tribes of Yasharahla and the Yisraelite, which turned away from the Father Yahawah, that those to be graphed back into The ABBA Most High Yahawah again. Romans 11:21-26. Est 4:.15-16.15 Then Esther bade them return answer unto Mordecai, 16 Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast in like manner; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish Est 5: 1Now it came to pass on the third day, that Est...
Comments
Post a Comment