She can know her worth, she's never been appraised.

 Shalawam Yada

                                                                         Peace unto you family                 
This teaching is not for the christian, nor for edom, nor for the heathen. This teaching is Raq Ha Ban-Yam Ya-Shar-ahla, Gam ha yasharahla Ashar zanah Ma-yan Ha ABBA YaHaWah HaHaWaAH Ah-Law Ahl, La Yaysh Yaw-saf Shawab La-Tha-Wak Ha ABBA YaHaWah AHaYah Ga-al,



This Teaching is for the 12 Tribes of Yasharahla and the Yisraelite, who turned away from the Father Yahawah, that those to be graphed back into the ABBA Most High Yahawah again. Romans 11:21-26.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Dr. Charles T.L. Oliver, Th.D. Ph.D. & DHL.


I guess you didn't understand what I posted: men are the prize; women are the gift and they bring nothing to a man of the Most High but give me, give me all they have are wants, gifts, money, no faithfulness; have no relationship with the Most High or His Son, always chasing the bag Ok, so you are a woman of God, correct? Married, with Children? A keeper of the Most High's laws? Correct? So why are you speaking as if I were typing at you when you don't fit the bill of the woman that I am speaking of? And I quote myself: "the women I've been meeting." " I've been meeting." has nothing to do with you or your thinking or who you think you are; this statement is for the so-called modern women who think they are the bag that the Scripture says has holes in it. Haggai 1:6. What you said was nice, but saying things and understanding their meanings are two totally different things. Now you typed, "Love my neighbor as I love myself." How do you do that? Who is your neighbor? Better yet! Who does God himself say your neighbor is? Leviticus 19:-18. "17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.

18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD." Your neighbor is not the people that live next door to you, not the so-called white guy next door or the Asians down the block, or the African that you sit next to at church; the Most High states HERE!! That your neighbor is your own brown-skinned people that look like you. "
The children of thy people," "THE CHILDREN OF THY PEOPLE!!!" ISRAEL IS YOUR NEIGHBOR! Not the people next door. 2 Esdras 6:55-58. 54And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest lord of all thy creatures: of him come we all, and the people also whom thou hast chosen. 55All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord, because thou madest the world for our sakes. 56 As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel. 57And now, O Lord, behold, these heathen, which have ever been reputed as nothing, have begun to be lords over us, and to devour us. 58But we thy people, whom thou hast called thy firstborn, thy only begotten, and thy fervent lover, are given into their hands." Joel 2:27. 27 "And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed." "I am the LORD your God, and none else." So if He states that He, the Creator of all things, the God of Israel, the God of Avraham, Yissac, and Yaqab, all Hebrews, all chosen by the Most High Himself, who are called by His name, be any other nations, God? In my comment, I was speaking of the women of this world, not a woman who has some relationship with the Most High, as I stated above: John 17:16
They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. So how can a woman of this world ever know the Most High? She can't. How can a people whom the Most High never gave his word to ever? Be His people? They can't, Ok break this down, please, if you can. Psalm 149:19-20. 19 He showeth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.
20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.
So if He never gave the other nations His Laws nor His Commandments and was glad NOT to do so, then please tell me, "How does a people never chosen, never given the Laws or salvation, given access to something to what was never given to them? Rev 21:12.12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: So? What gate does Eric or Barb go through? What gate does Enyong go through? Eric and Barb are Edomites, so-called white people, and Enyong is a Moabite daughter, so-called Aisian; what gate does she go through? None! Not one door to walk through? Because they are not Israel, and, sadly, the created thing wants to change the written word that has been spoken for thousands of years and laid down in Scripture, and thinks that just because they don't like what was written or won't believe what is said, the Most High is going to change His mind and not do what was already commanded. Soddish! What's sad is the fact that these church folk who can't be saved are always trying to save people whom the Most High has already judged and condemned. Just because most people don't know who is who in the Bible, church folk can't understand who is who in the Bible. Funny how people are always trying to love the very people the Most High tells us not to. Shalawam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who and what YAHAWAH is.

I have a question.

Blinded by the love for your enemies!