The reasoning is that when men were chasing and approaching women we men are shot down rudely like some durty homeless bum and women think of themselves as bigger and better than what they are. The old song, "Nothing from nothing leaves nothing." So if women show men nothing but disrespect, then we fill it is better to be alone then deal with your disrespect, rudeness, hurtfulness, entitlement and bring nothing to the table but three hole in your body and a loud mouth, nasty attitudes, No! Respect at all and you think that you are the prize? Crazy! Women know that they are not the table, or the chair, hell your not even the floor, hell at least the floor is something for a man to stand on, what can a man stand on with a women but bills, I wants and I don't pay, He should's and nothing in return, Why in this hell should I work 60 hours a week for you to stay at home do nothing all day and I pay you for doing nothing and getting nothing in return but bull$#!t! I would rather have a dog; sure, the dog stays home all day and does nothing, but when I come home, I am greeted at that door with some type of love, and it can at least bring me my slippers. Women like to play games that grown men don't have time to play; hell, if I were a man of this nasty azz world, if I was desperate for a woman's touch, I would buy an Escort! If I spend a $1.000.00 on her, at least I know what I would be getting in return in the end. Proverbs 21:9 "It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop than with a brawling woman in a wide house." What women do not seem to understand is that a real man can have one two-minute conversation with a woman and can tell if she is worth trying to love or to just phuck with her the time at hand. Real men are looking for a rare type of woman that worldly women can never be, and when real men speak with you and you don't come close to what we are looking for, we find that you are not it. I am going to let you answer your own questions; here we go. Are you women that are out here searching for a real (as you say) man? Proverbs 31:10-31. woman? Bet not. And the funniest part about this is the 90% of you women are going to tell me, " Me," a man, that this is not the problem it something else, when a man is the one telling what men are looking for, and women will tell a man that he is wrong in his own Manly thinking. Proverbs 31:10-31. women. If you can't be this woman, real men don't want you. Just the facts. And the sad part is that most if any of the women that reads this post won't even listen to the truth that is in this message and over look it because the answer for them is way too simple for them to understand this is why they will say that I am wrong in my thinking when any real man would read this post and agree with me and some Soddish thinking woman will disagree with 100 men agreeing with me, it is too bad that women can't just sit down, be quite and just listen to what a man have to says just to understand they're men but not won't but can't. And this is why we stopped. Real men meet you, study you, decide what you are about, and when they see that there is nothing there, we bounce; that's simple. Shalawam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who and what YAHAWAH is.

I have a question.

Blinded by the love for your enemies!